Frequently Asked Questions
Is Beachyfloat a registered company?
Do you do events/collaborations?
1. How do I rent the floats?
2. How many days in advance should I rent the floats?
3. What is the rental process?
- Let us know the float design & dates by filling up the rental form
- To reserve the floats, full payment of rental fee & deposit has to be made via bank transfer to confirm your order
- To get your ideal floats, kindly transfer within 24 hours or the slot will be given to the next interested customer.
- Upon receiving payment, we will let you know the exact venue & timing with all the details in the receipt
- On the day of collection, produce your IC for verification purpose. (We reserve the right to hold back the float should you fail to produce your IC on collection day, no refunds will be made.)
- Check the float(s) & electric pump within 24 hours after collection & let us know if there are any problems, failure to notify us within 24 hours will mean that the items are fine & should there be any problems, the deposit will be deducted accordingly.
4. Do you provide pump rentals?
5. How can I ensure that the floats are in good working condition?
6. How heavy are the floats & pumps?
Small floats. e.g. Donut, pretzel - 500g
Medium floats. e.g Pineapple, pizza, watermelon - 1.7 to 2.5kg
Large floats. e.g Flamingo, unicorn, swans, pegasus - 2.5kg to 3kg
Seashell float - 4kg
RENTAL DATES/ PRICING
1. Do you offer 1 day rental?
Yes we do, after gathering feedback from customers, we now offer 1 day rentals.
2. What if I want to rent 2 or 3 days?For 2/3/4 days, it will be counted as 5 days rental price
3. What if I want to rent 6 days?For 6 days, it will be counted as 7 days rental price.
4. Do you offer bulk price if I rent more floats?Yes we do! For more information, do contact us at 97850643 or drop us an email at email@example.com
PAYMENT/ DEPOSITS/ CHARGES
1. Can I amend my order?
Yes you can, however there will be a processing fee of $3 for change of rental dates or float designs within 2 weeks of the collection date (subjected to float availability)
2. Can I cancel my order?
To ensure your order is processed smoothly, we are unable to cancel your order after confirmation. However in the event of unforeseen circumstances such as flight cancellation, it will be converted to store credits for future usage (valid for 6 months from receipt date)
3. Do I need to place a deposit?
4. When will the deposits be refunded back?
5. Can refunds be done on the day of return?
6. How much are the charges for damage floats or pumps?
It will depend on the severity of the damage. We will send you images of the affected areas on the floats or pumps to justify the amount we will be charging you for.
COLLECTION & RETURN
1. Where is the collection/return point?
2. Do you provide delivery service?
We do not provide delivery service at the moment, however we are working closely with our team to see how we can provide this service in the near future.
Do let us know if you really require this service, we will try our best to accommodate to your request.
3. Why do you need my IC number?
The collector's IC number is to tally with our details so that there won't be a mixup in orders during pickup.
4. Can I get someone to collect on my behalf?
Yes, of course. Do provide us with the collector's IC number instead and inform us 24 hours before collection date.